Wednesday, February 27, 2013

nate berkus

no secret, i'm attracted to nate berkus designs. do you have his recent book?  i love peeking into the lives of others especially when it comes to their homes. and you know that i most recently purchased this and couldn't get enough so i purchased two more designer pieces of "nate berkus for target." i love these sleek trays. i'm especially fond of their versatility. one day they may show-case my nail lacquer, jewels, et cetera and the next day i might switch it up completely and use them to house items for my bar cart or use as a serving tray. i love the sleekness of these lacquered trays, the fine detail of the hardware and guess what? they were very affordable. when not on sale they were not expensive but i just happened to get them "on sale" and that makes my find especially sweet. cheers! to two trays, a jewel box and nate berkus who manages to always get it right!

i'm reminded daily from this display to take time for myself



she's my FAV, she holds my hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment